A family guesthouse, ideally located in Basse-Terre
Laurence and Patrice welcome you in their guest rooms / gîte in Vernou on 2500m² of garden with swimming pool, at the foot of the Guadeloupe National Park at the beginning of the road of the Traversée, at 200m of altitude. Our site is entirely non-smoking.
The Villa Kannel is a guest house with a capacity of 10 real beds, ideally located in the center of the island of Guadeloupe, in Basse-Terre, to discover the traces, the falls and waterfalls, the beaches, the botanical garden of Deshaies as well as the Cousteau Reserve (beach of Malendure at 20mn).
An Eco Responsible Approach
Laurence and Patrice have chosen to respect the environment on a daily basis in order to preserve the environment in which we live. This is why we have committed ourselves to the following points for our guest rooms and ask our guests to participate by applying our instructions:
- Waste reduction (waste sorting and composting of organic waste, reduction in the use of plastics, etc.),
- Energy saving (solar water heaters, LED lighting, etc.),
- Water conservation (rainwater recovery and treatment),
- Use of ecological cleaning products,
- Catering with local, fresh and seasonal products,
- And the novelty 2021, the Villa Kannel is equipped with a fast charging station for electric cars 7KW
Discover our rooms
Our room is equipped with a bed 160x200 + 2 twin beds 90x190. Located on the first floor, the terrace offers a view of the garden and the swimming pool.
The room is located on the first floor and also opens onto the red wooden terrace, it is equipped with two twin beds 90x190.
Our family suite is located in the ground floor and is equipped with a 160x200 bed. A second bedroom towards the bathroom is equipped with 2 twin beds 90x190.
Our room located in the DRC, near the pool is equipped with 2 twin beds 90x190.